Sunday, September 7, 2008

And now for something completely different

Oh do I have a doozy for you guys...but be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

So I guess you can tell I did some ar-tist-ing. Gotta shake things up a little bit.

On a less lighter side, New Englands football season is possibly hanging by a thread after an injury to Tom Brady's left knee at about the 1/8th mark of the first game. So right now Tom Terrific* has played roughly 1/152 of the season and we don't know if the remaining 144/152 of the season will have ol' number 12 or Matt Cassel who to his credit played like a superstar at some points of the game. Take a deep breath everyone, this one could leave a mark.

Do you ever wonder if people that get nicknames like that actually like them? Does Tom lie in bed at night thinking "Tom Terrific is good, but I think of myself more as a Tom Tremundus, or how about Touchdown Tom" These are the toughts I have people.

So 1 week at Commonwealth VW down. So far its been pretty slow. I got a good idea of my escape routes in case of a fire. I think however now I made the right move. Potential for much more volume, which means much more $$$ (cha ching! - sound effects are part of the experience at TKS. Be sure to tip your waitresses) The drive hasn't been that bad, but winters coming. It's pretty much the same drive just going in the oppisite direction. People have been good. Just scarey going from what is normal and comfortable to something that is the unknown.

Peace out lake trouts

Jimi

No comments: